[IPp] re: flu shots

We all get flu shots and have done for years. We don't get flu (except when
an unexpected strain appears) and have asthma and diabetes to deal with.
That is enough. I wish everyone would get flu shots, because I become
seriously ill when exposed to anything respiratory, and so do many other

If you don't want to get the vaccine, at least stay home until you are
completely recovered, to save the rest of us.