Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #223

I agree...every child will learn at their own pace, and every child will be
ready to be more independent at their own time.  It is so important to let
your child decide when he or she is ready and not to push them. Matthew
started asking when he can learn to give a bolus and that is when I showed
him. But he always has to do it when I am right there and cannot press ACT or
send the bolus until I have seen the correct number.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!