[IPp] Re:Brian Johnson: Cozmo-How?

The Cozmo sounds like it is going to be a great pump.  I keep hearing about
new pumps and newer features, but we just got ours 6 months ago and it seems
with insurance coverage at 100%, it will be a long time before we are able to
make a change if we want to update or switch.  How is that usually handled?
Are people able to do this, or are they usually stuck for at least the
warranty period of 4 or more years before there is a chance of convincing the
insurance company to allow an update or switch to a pump more suitable for
the child.  Children certainly change drastically in 4 years and their needs
can be very different in that span of time.  Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13 yrs.