Re: [IPp] B.C. endos

I've lived here all my life and found the

>cougars are usually too shy to be seen, even when we're out of town and

>camping in the bush. Don't suppose 'Killer Whale bait' makes as good of

>joke, though, hey? ;-)

Dear Barb,

I do mean light house, when writting to her, we have to put light station
though.  I am not sure where she is at because I've never been there, I
just know it is on the campbell River and that you used to have to take a
helicopter out to get to her (my brother went many years agao)  I believe
there is a road now.

Killer whale bait works for me......lol.  It is just our joke because I
have procrastinated this visit for so long now.

(1)non diab.