[IPp] Re: B.C. Endos

Hi Cindy,
     I haven't been to Vancouver Island since I was a child and I've never
been to Campbell River.  But my hubby (who grew up in England and Ireland)
has a much older brother who lived there for many years.
     LOL about the cougars.  Being new to B.C. the wildlife situation is also
really new to me!  There are bears around the city I live in--one was hit on
a major thoroughfare last week.  And a mama deer and her young fawn ran
behind our house and across the street in August.  I often hear the coyotes
howling as I read my IP mail late at night, too.  Oh well, guess its better
than hearing the drunks stumbling home from the pubs, something I've had to
hear in past homes.  Yes, it is extremely beautiful where we live, but it is
taxed.  Thats a joke they say around here, cause the cost of living here is a
lot higher than other parts of Canada.  B.C. doesn't just stand for British
Columbia, it stands for Bring Cash.  :}
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8