[IPp] Chicken pox and sites

My little pumper has developed chicken pox (finally!).  I know this probably
isn't something that many of you have had to deal with, but if anyone reading
this can offer their views, I'd appreciate it.
      On Tuesday she is due to have her site changed and there are quite a
few little red poxes all around the area we have to use for a new site.
There will probably be many more quite soon, as we are only at the 30 hour
mark from the onset of fever.  Are these poxes liable to get infected or
worsen if the adhesive of the set covers them?  Of course, I'll try to insert
in an area that is clear as possible.   Will the IV prep sting and bother the
poxes?  Thanks for any advice.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8