Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #223

My son Matthew was diagnosed at age 2 and now he is 6yrs old. He has been
testing himself with adult supervision for a little over a year now....and
has been pumping since May 2002.  He has been bolusing himself with adult
supervision for about a month now and is doing really really well.
Hope this helps...
Also, thanks so much for the great information on the lancets.  I knew there
was a good explanation as to why I was told to only use a lancet once and
then throw it away.
We also use the BD Ultra Fine Lancets with the BD Pen.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!