From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2002 20:47:15
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] B.C. endos

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

>I'm in B.C. too, on Vancouver Island.
We are in B.C.,

Dear Barb and Barbara,

Just out of curiosity, I have an Aunt and Uncle (alice and Steve Bergh)
who man a light station on Campbell River there in BC. You know them?
I've never been to visit them (yet) but one day I will get out there, I
know it is just beautiful out there (when our kids aren't "cougar bait"
anymore, we will certainly try to visit.....lol.....that is our on going
joke for procrastinating visiting)

Cindy

(1)non diab.