Re: [IPp] B.C. endos

>I'm in B.C. too, on Vancouver Island.
We are in B.C.,

Dear Barb and Barbara,

Just out of curiosity, I have an Aunt and Uncle (alice and Steve Bergh)
who man a light station on Campbell River there in BC.  You know them?
I've never been to visit them (yet) but one day I will get out there, I
know it is just beautiful out there (when our kids aren't "cougar bait"
anymore, we will certainly try to visit.....lol.....that is our on going
joke for procrastinating visiting)

(1)non diab.