Re: [IPp] Mother seeking help

Dear brian,

I'd love to chat with her, I went to the site, but couldn't figure it out
(alert....computer illiterate person here)  Tell me what I have to do and
I will do it.

(1)non diab.>From: Brian C >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] Mother seeking help >Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:52:28
-0600 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members >and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of
$1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue
to serve you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP >mail > >Hello everyone: > >I
have a mother of a 9 year old diabetic needing some help and >support. I
have offered them the IP list but I am not sure if they >are going to
come here. If you think you can help you can find them >here: > >
27217438 >http://www.DiabetesBytes.com >Message Boards Now Open *NEW*