[IPp] RE: Flu shot and Chicken Pox vaccine

Hi ,
Both my kids had the Chicken Pox vaccine in 1996, Genny (then just 1
year old) developed type 1 a month after that.  (coincidence?  I'm not
sure...).  All of us (2 parents and 2 kids) have had the flu vaccine
each year since 1997.  It's for the upper respiratory flu, nothing to do
the stomach/intestinal type.  Although we've have nasty colds from time
to time, none of us has developed full-blown scary flu!  (coincidence?
I'm not sure...).

Paula, Mom to Gen (age 7, dx'd @ 13 mths, pumping since age 4) and James
(age 11, non-D)