[IPp] Re: flu shots

My daughter never gets the flu shots since I'm pretty sure her immunizations
triggered her diabetes in the first place.  In doing research I have found
that it is a guess on which flu virus will be going around anyway.  You can
"protect" yourself against the virus they are guessing on, but another flu
may attack our community.  If they can't say for sure, what is the point of
putting something else foreign into our bodies.  (Most pediatricians will
disagree with me).
Barb Dame