Re: [IPp] To read the main IP list

Dear Barbara,

Thank you!  You are wonderful.

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] To read the main
IP list >Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:03:49 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Hi
Cindy, > If you want to read the main IP list traffic, its the same
procedure as >the POP list. > You can either: read it in the archives;
subscribe to the digest >version; or subscribe to receive every post as a
single e-mail. > I must warn you, there is a lot more conversation going
on, so you would >get a lot of individual e-mails. I like to get the
digest version. > for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org >Barbara, Mum of Claire 8 > > > Where do you
find the IP list? > > > > Cindy > > > > > >