Re: [IPp] Re: flu shots

Dear Sarah,

It's funny you should mention chicken pox.  Jessy got the chicken pox in
kindergarten, a really bad case of them.  The doctors actually think that
is when her diabetes began.  Her eyes changed color (from blue to green),
it really reaked havok on her.  She has a scare on the tip of her nose
now, that I hope will someday fade away.  Julie has had the vaccine,
Trevor will be getting it very soon.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: flu shots
>Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:06:48 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Barbara, >
>Yes, both of my kids have had the chicken pox vaccine and that was when
it >was up to the parents to decide if they wanted their child to get it.
Now it >is mandatory for our school system that the children have it.
>Our pediatrician advised me to have Matthew get it because having
Diabetes is >hard enough to add another illness on top of it. So I had
him get it and so >far, no chicken pox. > > >Sarah :) Mom to Matthew (6)
MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and >Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My