Re: [IPp] flu shots

> Both times for vomiting and low
> blood sugars, once he needed and I.V. and the other they monitored him and
> had him eating popsicles all night.
> So fingers crossed that we have a flu free season this year.

Around our house,  the minute one of the kids throws up (Diabetic or not)
somebody heads for the store for popsicles!    I've been stranded here
during the day with hubby at work,  and have had neighbors run to the
store to get them.

They are the best way to keep a kid hydrated.   Use the "no bites" rule
so they go in slowly,  and I'll guarantee it helps.    Hand them liquids
to sip and they always take too much and then loose it just as fast.

Fenton, MO