Re: [IPp] Re: flu shots

Yes, both of my kids have had the chicken pox vaccine and that was when it
was up to the parents to decide if they wanted their child to get it. Now it
is mandatory for our school system that the children have it.
Our pediatrician advised me to have Matthew get it because having Diabetes is
hard enough to add another illness on top of it.  So I had him get it and so
far, no chicken pox.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!