Re: [IPp] flu shots

Last year was Matthew's first year getting the flu shot, and he did not end
up getting the flu, but did get a bunch of other viruses, one that had him
vomiting and we ended up in the hospital over night.  This year I am not
having him get one, I want to see if it makes a difference. He has had
Diabetes since 1999 and has only had the flu shot once and was in the
hospital twice over night since diagnosis. Both times for vomiting and low
blood sugars, once he needed and I.V. and the other they monitored him and
had him eating popsicles all night.
So fingers crossed that we have a flu free season this year.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!