Re: [IPp] flu shots

We all get flu shots here in this family because of Patricia and my mom. I
am also allergic to them but  they say no egg is now in the shots.

Today Patricia and James both had their hearts all checked out and came home
with total excellent reports. They both are at higher than normal risk for a
rare form of cardio disease and so far, show nothing. We give thanks as
dealing with Patricia's celiac, diabetes, learning challenges and stomach
problems, James (6) has eye problems, is developmentally delayed and as far
as all tests go, it looks positive he is FragileX, has many learning
challenges, and little control of bowels or bladder. He is also ADD but with
medicine , we see big changes that seem to work for now.

As to the flu shots, yes , every year and I also has the pneumonia needle
last year due to my health.