[IPp] flu shots

Hello fellow parents,
I know flu shots are recommended for people with diabetes, and Lauren
gets them every year, but I wondered how many kids don't get the flu
vaccine each year.  The only time Lauren had a stomach flu  <sound of
knocking on wood>  was the first year of diagnosis after having the
second of two flu shots to build up immunity. I wondered if any kids skip
the vaccine ama.
Just curious.
Thanks
Karen