Re: [IPp] Re: Lancets

>I guess some of you don't read the main IP list.

Dear Barbara,

No, I don't read the IP list.  Not because I don't want to though,
because I am an idiot when it comes to computers.  I can't even firgure
out how to chat in the chat room.  I know how to do it on AOL, but can't
seem to get it together enough to have a conversation on the POP chats.
Where do you find the IP list?

(1)non diab.