Re: [IPp] Re: Attendance at School

but this is what stuck in

>my mind, and it has been bothering me all day. When we post for help, do

>really want to hear about how perfect someone else' kid is??? Yes, we

>all proud of our children for their accomplishments, but when others

>support, its not the time to talk about how great our kids are. And by

>implication, well, why does yours have a problem?

Dear Barbara,

I must have missed that post.  I think I would have been a little put off
too.  If things are going that well for her, maybe she should share her
success story with us.  I know I could use a little advise for Jessy and
how to make her happy and better adjusted to the fact that she has this
stupid disease.  God bless her that she is doing wonderfully, but please
share the secret of her success with the rest of us.

(1)non diab.