Re: [IPp] lancets

I am not sure it is just the infection part of it, but also using a lancet so
many times, wondering if the tip would start to become dull.
I don't mind changing every time, I keep a small container in our bag for old
lancets and strips when we are not home and I use an old coffee can with a
hole cut in the lid for a sharps container...it works well.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!