Re: [IPp] Re: lancets

We were told the same thing when he was first diagnosed.   And we
did all the changes for about a year or two.    By the time he was five
though we were only changing once a day unless we had done a check
out in public when he couldn't wash his hands first for whatever reason.

After a while, it went from daily to every other day.    Now I tend to
change them twice a week.    He's never had an infection in almost
ten years.

Fenton, MO