Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

I am IN!!!  I will be there for sure!  I am going with both of my kids (who
are crazy right now with excitement) and my mom is coming too!  I am very
very excited. We are going to drive to NJ to stay with my relatives from Fri.
to Sat. and get up early Sat morning and drive the hour to NY.  On Sat. we
are going to stay The Waldorf Astoria until Sunday and then spend the day in
the city and drive home.  A VERY generous friend is putting us up in the
Waldorf Astoria and I couldn't be more thankful!
So you look for me too. I am 5'3, blonde hair past my shoulders, blue eyes.
Matthew is also blonde and blue and resembles the boy from the movie Jerry
Maguire. My daughter has brown hair and brown eyes and is a bean pole...she
is so tiny. lol
I will look for you too.
Sarah :)