Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

Dear Maryanne,

OK, registration, at 8:00 am......look for me, I am short, dark curly
brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm sure I'll be wearing a "My name is Cindy"
Tag.  If Jessy is with me, you won't miss us.....she is almost as tall as
me (lol) green eyes, long wavy blond hair.  She already can't wait to go,
I can't wait to tell her what you just said about the Barton people!  She
will be so happy!  I can't wait to go, I still have to send in my
registration money, but I am hoping to do that this week.  I have my
husband phsyched for us to go, which is over half the battle (I honestly
thought he wouldn't want us to go to NY after what happened)

Anyway, you are going, Miriam is pretty sure she will go, Sarah is trying
real hard to get there, anyone else?  Oh I am so excited about this, just
to meet up with some of the POP family alone will be worth the trip!!!!!

Cindy

(1)non diab.>From: maryann crawford >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes
Research Conference >Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:38:58 -0400 > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Kaycee and I will
probably go in for the day because we live on Long Island. >I personally
know a couple of the Barton staff watching our kids and Jessy >will never
want to go home. They are the real reason we are going.We' have >to set
up a meeting place. See you then Maryann >----- Original Message -----
>From: "Cindy Lattimer" >To: >Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 11:58 AM
>Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference > > > > Dear Sarah, > >
> > So far, if I can go, I will probobly take the bus up to Scarsdale NY
on > > Friday night, take the train into the city Saturday morning and
then take > > the bus home Saturday when it is all over. I still have to
get ahold of > > my Aunt to make sure it is OK, but I am certain it will
be. I WILL NOT > > drive that far, I have a fear of driving to begin
with, and the bus is > > more fun, Jessy and I can really have some
quality time tofether if we > > take the bus, we have considered the
train, but it is just too > > expensive. We can't really even afford the
$50.00 right now, but we are > > going to see if my grandmother will
"fund" our little excursion. My Mom > > said she would watch the little
ones if I go. It all boils down to if we > > can get the money at this
point. > > > > Cindy > > > > Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie
(4)non diab. and Trevor > > (1)non diab.>From: email @ redacted
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes > >
Research Conference >Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:41:39 EDT > >Insulin > >
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual contribution >
> will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, > >I hope you
can > > go too. I am going to surf the web to see if I can get a >cheaper
price > > for a hotel. >Sarah :) > >