[IPp] Re: adhesive allergy

Hi Pat,

Here is a link to the 3M international site. I did a search on the internet
for the New Zealand branch then emailed them to see where I could get the
spray and they put me on to a supplier.

Hi Sarah, we apply betadine cream to the old site and I also put a rash
cream round the site but I don't like to use it too often as it says not for
prolonged use. The spray is working really well so - just hope it continues
to do so. One less hassle with this diabetes business would be nice!!

Hope everyone is well. Bye for now.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.