From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 3:19 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: lancets

We are changing our lancets for every single test that we do. We go thru on
average 6-12 lancets per day.  I was wondering if you worry about infection
with using only one per day?  We were told by our endo that they were for
one
time use and then you throw them away in the sharps container.  Just
curious.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!