[IPp] Re: lancets

Basic question here.
Which lancets are your kids using?  Lauren used the Softclix for a while,
but the button is harder for her to push and because the lancets are
thinner they are harder for her to change. >>

Is Lauren using the new style of SoftClix?  We received this one for the
first time about 14 months ago, when we ran into the sales rep in a pharmacy.
 It is really, really nice to use.  To change the lancets, you just shoot
them out.  We only change once a day, I do it every morning for Claire.

Claire only will test on her pinky.  She has been this stubborn since she was
3 years old.  It gets chewed up and she just moves over a teensy bit.  For
awhile she used another lancing device last month (for the novelty), but I
found it too hard to change the lancets.  Years ago the diabetes nurse told
me that most kids preferred the SoftClix.

Good luck,
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8