Re: [IPp] Netfinity Health vs. United Health Care

In a message dated 10/8/02 7:32:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I would like to know if anyone is or has been a member of either of these
> health insurance companies.
> If you have, I would love to hear your opinions.

We had United health Care....our policy was good....they paid for the pump
and 100% on supplies.....CS was hard to deal with but could get things
changed/adjusted when we needed to...good luck!
now ten!