Re: [IPp] Attendance at school-homebound instruction

In Va., we have teachers available who go to the student's home and take the
lessons the classroom teachers  are covering and teach the child at home.
This usually is approved when a child has a long term illness or difficulty
which makes attending school problematic.  I'm not sure how long the child
has to be out or the other details, but I know it is available.  I'd check
into it at your local level.  Sherry, mom to Liz-an 8th grade pumper