[IPp] Adhesive allgery

Hi Susan,

Just wondering if you have seen the allergist yet and if so, how did it go.
Also thought I would tell you about a spray someone recently put me on to.
It is called 3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film 3346 - this particular form of
it comes in a 28ml pump spray bottle. We have used it for the last 2 site
changes, spray it on the skin, let dry then put down Op site then needle
thru that. It has worked really well for us - very little in the way of a
rash afterwards compared to what we were getting before we tried it. It is
made by 3M.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.