Re: [IPp] lancets

In a message dated 10/8/2002 9:13:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Which lancets are your kids using?  Lauren used the Softclix for a while,
> but the button is harder for her to push and because the lancets are
> thinner they are harder for her to change.

We use the Softclix lancet and lancing device.  We recently switched to the
newer model of the lancing device.  We used to have the one with the triangle
shaped blue button that you push but we got a script for one to use at school
and they gave us the newer model so we kept it at home.  Jacob recently
wanted to try it and he found it very easy to use.  He is 5 years old.  I
still change the lancets but I think that is easy too.