Re: [IPp] lancets

Dear Beverly,

Thank you, that is a great idea!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] lancets >Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:15:04 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message
dated 10/8/02 11:26:58 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > What am I going to do? > >I did this...tape that finger
up with a bandage....until it heals and she >retrains herself to use
others...it works....just a thought >Beverly >-*******---*******
who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------