Re: [IPp] lancets

Dear Sarah,

It ain't pretty.  I have hounded her, threatened her and forbade her to
use that finger, but the second my head is turned......there she goes.
What am I going to do?  Ground her from testing her sugars?  When I test
her in the middle of the night, I use another finger or another hand, but
when she is awake, there is a battle going on.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] lancets >Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:12:57 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, >
>The same finger every time??? Oh my gosh!! I hope you can talk her into
>switching fingers, because she may start to lose feeling in that finger
tip. >I can't imagine what that one finger must look like. >Sarah :)