Re: [IPp] lancets

Dear Renee,

Thanks for the wonderful advice.  I love that idea, and I'm sure it is
something Jessy would go for.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] lancets >Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:21:24 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Karen: > I
can't give advice on the type of lancets, but I noticed that a 13 yr >old
(who has had diabetes since age 2) had wonderfully smooth fingertips ( as
>opposed to my daughter's calloused fingers). I asked her mom what her
secret >was & she said that every night before the mom goes to sleep, she
rubs >vitamin E cream (oil?) on her daughter's fingertips. Just another
"hint" to >consider from the BTDT (been there/done that) Gang!! >Regards