Re: [IPp] lancets

      I can't give advice on the type of lancets, but I noticed that a 13 yr
old (who has had diabetes since age 2) had wonderfully smooth fingertips ( as
opposed to my daughter's calloused fingers). I asked her mom what her secret
was & she said that every night before the mom goes to sleep, she rubs
vitamin E cream (oil?) on her daughter's fingertips. Just another "hint" to
consider from the BTDT (been there/done that) Gang!!
Renee (melissa's pump mom/advocate)