[IPp] lancets

Basic question here.
Which lancets are your kids using?  Lauren used the Softclix for a while,
but the button is harder for her to push and because the lancets are
thinner they are harder for her to change.  We have been using the one
touch (comes with the ultra meter), but Lauren's fingertips are looking
bad.  We are not testing that much more than before pumping, so I think
it has to do more with the lancet than with the frequency of testing.  We
are looking for something gentle like the softclix but easeier for a kid
to use.  I read the comparisons on CWD website, but would appreciate some
opinions from other parents.
(mom to Lauren, 6, dx'd 11/00, pumping 5/02, and Megan, 4)