Re: [IPp] Good News, Bad News

Dear Beverly,

thanks.  I am ready to just hide my head in the sand until this is all
over with (I won't, I just want to).

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Good News, Bad
News >Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:02:05 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 10/8/02 6:24:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > Thank you. The thing I don't
understand then, is if they can't put her > > on an IEP for just OHI,
then why do they make promises to me that they > > will? I have just so
had it with this school and the administrators. I > > should be
concentrating on getting Jessy better and making sure she is > > under
control with her sugars, not fighting these people every step of > > the
way. > > > >they *can* but they will also test her for academic
delays/problems.....we >are trying to get Mary designated Spec Ed with an
IEP using OHI to speed up >the process but it is to get her academic help
for a developmental delay dx'd >over the summer.....an IEP certainly can
be done strictly for diabetes, it is >unusual in my experience, which, of
course, is limited... >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly, Mom to Mary,
NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------