Re: [IPp] Good News, Bad News

Dear Beverly,

Thank you.  The thing I don't understand then, is if they can't put her
on an IEP for just OHI, then why do they make promises to me that they
will?  I have just so had it with this school and the administrators.  I
should be concentrating on getting Jessy better and making sure she is
under control with her sugars, not fighting these people every step of
the way.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Good News, Bad
News >Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:15:03 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 10/7/02 10:23:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > that > > Jessy is either average or
above average in all of her subject, so there > > should be no basis to
this academic crap they are ! trying to pull! > > > > > >that is standard
*language* for an IEP here in Texas.....that was the testing >I was
referring to in an earlier missive.....IEP's require much more to go
pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------