Re: [IPp] Good news for Jessy!

Cindy,  Congratulations to you and Jessy!  I know how excited you are.
That's how we felt when we got the first  A1c's  back from our first 3 mths
of pumping.  We were in the 8's to and our results came back at 6.5.  So
yes, you do deserve a pat on the back.  Keep up the good work.....Congrats
again......Angela

Angela mom to Josh, dx'd at 9 mths pumping since 3/02

                      "Cindy Lattimer"
                      <email @ redacted>              To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  [IPp] Good news for Jessy!
                      pumpers.org

                      10/04/2002 12:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

I've got great news all!!!!  Jessy had her 3 month check up today at CHOP
(Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and her Alc's were 6.9!!!!!  3
months ago (pre-pump, they were 8.4)  She started the pump the day we had
those alcs, so this 6.9 is totally on the pump.  We are so happy and
excited right now!.......patting myself on the back here.......and a big
thank you goes out to all of you for getting me the information I needed
to get Jessy on the pump in the first place!!!!!!!!  You guys are
great.......big pat on the back for you too!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

(1)non diab.