Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

Dear Sarah,

So far, if I can go, I will probobly take the bus up to Scarsdale NY on
Friday night, take the train into the city Saturday morning and then take
the bus home Saturday when it is all over.  I still have to get ahold of
my Aunt to make sure it is OK, but I am certain it will be.  I WILL NOT
drive that far, I have a fear of driving to begin with, and the bus is
more fun, Jessy and I can really have some quality time tofether if we
take the bus, we have considered the train, but it is just too
expensive.  We can't really even afford the $50.00 right now, but we are
going to see if my grandmother will "fund" our little excursion.  My Mom
said she would watch the little ones if I go.  It all boils down to if we
can get the money at this point.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes
Research Conference >Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:41:39 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, > >I hope you can
go too. I am going to surf the web to see if I can get a >cheaper price
for a hotel. >Sarah :)