Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

Dear Sarah,

Ouch!  I guess if I go, I will either stay for just the day, or stay with
my Aunt in Scarsdale.  I did hear back from them, they are sending me an
invatation in the mail.  I really hope I can go.  Still haven't brought
it up to my husband yet.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes
Research Conference >Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:12:31 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, > >That price is
per night at the hotel with a minimum stay of Friday to Sunday. >Sarah :)