Re: [IPp] Lactose Tolerance Test

> Hi MaryAnn
> Patricia 12 is celiac as well as diabetic. Also lactose intolerance.
> She can either avoid the milk, dairy products and stick to healthy
> fruits and veggies and meats. Or she can eat lacteze pills before
> she eats ice creams etc.But often that does not help and she could
> still have pain.

Forgot to mention....
Yesterday I was reading an article second hand from the Journal
of Science that scientests have identified the protein fragment that
causes the celiac reaction in the gut. They expect a treatment to be
forthcoming in the next few years, as soon as trials are complete.
Apparently what needs to be done is pretty straightforward now that
they have identified the culprit protein.