[IPp] Re: bad quick-sets

     Thank you so much for this information.  I will try to phone them and
ask about it, as I have 4 sets from the box we quit using and a new box as
well with the same lot number.  I have never talked to MiniMed, however,
because in Canada they sell their supplies through a third party.  So don't
know if I should talk to the third party, first or not.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8