[IPp] Lactose Tolerance Test

Well its another fun day here in our house.  Kaycee 9 pumping for a year dxd 2 years ago has been having severe stomach pains.The good or bad news depending on how you look at it, is that it seems to be related to her  eating or drinking milk products.  They did do blood work for celiac though.  Has anyone had experience with the lactose tolerance test? What can we expect?  Thanks for your helpMaryann