Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

Dear Sarah,

Nothing yet.  I wonder if it is special invatation only.  Is that price
for the hotel for one night or the whole weekend?

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Diabetes
Research Conference >Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:32:03 EDT > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I also emailed them to
see if they offer a scholorship program to help with >the hotel
costs...but so far, have heard nothing. >Let me know if you hear from
anyone. >Sarah :)