Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

Dear Sarah,

I signed a paper in the beginning of the year allowing them to give her
tylenol.  That is all they can give her though unless there is a doctor's
order.  I hope we figure out what is causing those headaches soon so we
can take care of them.  I hate it when any of my kids are in pain or sick
(like diabetes isn't bad enough)

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What
I'd like to do at this point >Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:33:13 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, > >Aww poor thing.
Headaches are the worst, especially for kids. Your lucky the >school gave
her medicine, ours is not allowed to, unless there is a doctors >order
for it. >Sarah :)