Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

Dear Sarah,

I am actually thinking a pinched nerve at this point, she fell on her
head the beginning of Selptember at chherleading practice (a tumble that
went awry, that was not being watched by the coach because she was not
supposed to be doing it right then)  Her arm had gone numb right away.
After about an hour, she was fine, so I never gave it another thought
until now.  She goes back to her pediatrician on Monday, and I am hoping
he will set her up with an MRI at that time, so we can put it to rest.
Poor thing, I got a phone call at 10:30 this morning from the nurse
saying she had yet another headache.  They gave her some tylenol and let
her lay down for a few minutes.  I feel so bad for her.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What
I'd like to do at this point >Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:23:35 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Cindy, > >I am glad to
hear that Jessy is back to school. But am worried about the >numbness in
her arm from a headache. I have never heard of that being a >symptom. Let
me know how her Endo appt goes as well as the pediatrician appt. >Chin