Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What I'd like to do at this point

Dear Beverly,

I am at wits end with this.  I have turned it over completely to my
lawyer. I am done dealing with these jerks!  I have just had it!!!!!

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Fwd: Re: What
I'd like to do at this point >Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:48:27 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
10/1/02 11:20:11 AM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > . He reamed me a new one about not sending her to school. I > >
love my life, it is NEVER boring. > > > >Please file a complaint with the
OCR.....they are very strong.....please! >Beverly >-*******---*******
who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------