Re: [IPp] Diabetes Research Conference

Dear Sarah,

Can you send me more info on the conference, I doubt I'd be able to go,
but I can certainly try.  I have an Aunt who lives in Scarsdale who may
let me bunk there (and I am certain you too) and we could take the train
into the city.  I will need to talk to my husband and my family to see if
I could get someone to watch Julie and Trevor (I will NOT take them into
NY just yet, but I would take Jessy)

Give me all the info you can on this conference.  I can't garountee
anything, but I would love to go.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Diabetes Research
Conference >Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:22:42 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I was
wondering if anyone else has received an invitation to attend the
>Diabetes Research Conference to be held in New York City on Oct. 26,
2002. >The cost to attend the conference is $35 per person or $50 per
family of 2 or >more. It will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel and the
Barton Center is >sponsoring the event and will be providing
complimentary on premise childcare >during the event by trained Barton
staff, many whom have diabetes themselves. > >I am honestly thinking of
going, the only down side is that it is so >expensive to stay at the
Hyatt...$175 per night! And I am not too familiar >with New York so I am
not sure of other cheaper hotels in the areas. >Anyways...if any of you
are going, let me know. It sounds like it would be >great fun for the
kids and very informative for us. They will be talking >about Islet
Transplantation and the Study of Pancreatic Stem Cells as well as >other
topics. > > >Sarah :) Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd
3/99 and >Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!